Heart-related problems are one of the causes of a large number of deaths. Earlier these problems were limited to older people. Nowadays, it has even increased in the younger ones. Top Gujarat-based PCD Pharma Companies.
Atherosclerosis – It is the combination of deposits of fats in the artery wall and stiffening of the artery wall happening together. This causes high blood pressure due to the narrowing of the arteries. It reduces blood flow. In some cases, the particles narrowing the arteries may breaks-out and travel further blocking some other parts, which results in a heart attack.
Reasons for the Increase in Cardiac Problem-Gujarat based PCD Pharma Companies
- The consumption of unhealthy foods and Junk Food has become regular.
- Life has become more stressful due to increasing competition, especially in schools and the workplace
- Stress has also increased consumption of sugary drinks, alcohol, and cigarette.
- Due to technological developments, many activities have become easier. This has reduced the amount of physical activity that the body wants.
- While some people are not doing exercise at all, there are others who over-exercise which can also cause heart problems.
- Having poor sleep is also has a direct and indirect impact on increasing the chances of getting heart disease.
- Especially in India, this problem can be due to genes and hereditary.
But due to the development of the medical facilities and pharmaceutical industry, it has been possible to treat the disease and has also increased the lifespan of these patients.
- Prevention – The technology has been advanced, which has made it possible to detect the problem at an early stage to prevent getting any severe irreversible damage from it.
- Diagnosis – The vascular complication has reduced in angioplasty resulting in better and effective treatment. The medical machine has become more advanced and can detect complications easily.
- Treatment – Medicines have also become more effective. This has even made it possible for a person having severe heart disease to carry out their day-to-day activities. It had made fighting complex heart problems become possible.
Gujarat based PCD Pharma Companies
The country is more prone to having health diseases has a good number of Cardiac Companies that provide the best medicines. PCD Pharma Franchise can also be credited for their efforts in promoting such good quality medicines. A good distribution system has made the medicines available easily for common people. The medicines are created and tested under the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO). These are also certified by ISO, which gives its certificate only from quality items.
Some of the Top Companies
- ACEKINETICS HEALTHCARE PVT.LTD
- AMBIT BIO MEDIX
- KENRIZ CARE
- SYNDICATE LIFE SCIENCES
- ALLEVIATE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT
- DM PHARMA
- MAXNOVA HEALTHCARE
- BILL CURE PHARMA
- TRUWORTHS HEALTHCARE
When to reach for an expert or a doctor?
These are a variety of symptoms but usually, these symptoms are commonly seen in people.
- Chest Pain: Chest pain can be due to many reasons. But none of those reasons are as crucial as the heart problem. Thus, it is recommended to check for the problem once.
- Breathing Issues: If the normal activities that you were doing easily before are resulting in breathing issues, then there might be a chance of having the cardiac disease.
- Faster Heart Beats or Slower Heart Beats (Palpitation): Palpitation is a very normal thing to happen especially while doing physical activities. The symptom of heart attack is usually unusual palpitations. For example, Faster Heart Beats while sitting and doing nothing.
- Unconsciousness: Unconsciousness of any kind, without any proper reason, must be tested as the results might detect major problems related to the heart or brain.
Tiredness: Similar to other symptoms the tiredness must be unusual too. If you are feeling tired without any physical or mental activity, there is a chance of having a heart problem.
For more information contact us through:
Read more at: