There are several accounting software systems available today, but QuickBooks is one of the most popular. QuickBooks offers a variety of features that assist users in completing accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, tax filing, and payroll processing in a simple manner. However, even with these advanced features, QuickBooks occasionally encounters multiple technical issues, for which Intuit has developed a number of tools. One of them is the QuickBooks clean install tool, which we will discuss in detail later in this article.
What is QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
This is one of the best tools provided by Intuit to their users for identifying and resolving various QuickBooks errors and issues. QuickBooks clean install tool assists users in not only resolving issues caused by not opening or accessing company files, but also in resolving other qb issues. This tool assists in resolving installation issues that arise during the installation process. So read the entire article to find out how this dynamic tool can assist you in resolving issues.
Errors Fixed by the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
The user must be notified of the errors that the clean install utility corrects.
So, here is a list of all QuickBooks errors that this tool can simply fix.
- Fatal error during installation: Error code 1603.
- Fatal error during installation: Error code 1612:
- Installation error: Error code 1618
- System error code: Error 1722.
- System error code: Error 1723.
- “Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PTXXX.tmp”: Error 1328.
- “Error writing to file: C:Config.Msi”: Error 1310.
- “Source file not found”: Error 1311.
- Can’t install: Error 1336.
Downloading, Installing, and Using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
The Download and Installation Procedure
- To obtain the tool, go to the Intuit website.
- Make sure you have the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool saved on your computer.
- To install QuickBooks, open the downloaded file and run QuickBooks clean install tool.exe.
- Start the program.
- On the licensing agreement, click the I accept button.
- To continue using the desktop version of QuickBooks, click the Continue button
- Click OK if you see the message “QuickBooks is ready for a fresh installation and will be installed in the default directory.”
QuickBooks Desktop must be reinstalled
- Once the CD has been inserted into the QuickBooks desktop, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the programme has been installed, the product and registration number must be entered.
- You can now proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Select the Next option.
- After selecting the type of installation, click next, then install.
- Once QuickBooks has been installed, restart the computer.
Collect and start making a backup of the data
- Get a different QB software installation file.
- Update the version to reflect the most recent changes.
- Registration numbers can be found on the initial package or in the order confirmation email, so the user must
- keep them handy.
- The merchandise’s version varies according to the year.
- Once you’ve completed the process, make a backup of your company file.
In this article, we learned about the QuickBooks clean install tool and how to easily download it, so you can now use the with ease. For Downloading & installing this tool follow the steps which is given in this article.